Are you ready to untangle patterns that are holding you back from stepping into the truth of who you are?
This retreat will empower you to become your own healer of your past and step into soul-alignment, allowing flow and freedom to return to your life.
Featuring a world-class program with Melanie Spears including daily facilitated sessions such as Gratitude and Family Constellation workshops, plus bonus supportive sessions such as Deep Soul Activation sessions.
The retreat venue is located on an incredibly nurturing property in magical Byron Bay, and includes full catering consisting of deeply nourishing foods.
- 5-nights accommodation at the beautiful Sangsurya Retreat
Various room options to suit your style and budget
Local, organic, delicious nutritious catering to suit your dietary requirements
Daily sessions with Melanie including Gratitude workshops, group Family Constellations, exploring inherited genetic blueprints, gifts and talents as well as possible inherited familial patterns to set free
- Special Guest; Shaman and Spirit Walker, Sarah McLeod, for a deep soul activation ceremony.
- Cacao Ceremony with Kris Franken
- Deep Body Work Onsite
- Daily Embodiment Sessions including Yoga and Dance
- Wonderful connections with other souls on the journey.
Option to add on a personal breakthrough session with Melanie.
During the retreat, you'll have the opportunity to do your own family work within the container of the retreat group.
However, sometimes we need a little extra care and insight...
These private 1:1 sessions can provide the rocket fuel to assist with the transformation of perceived personal limitations.
Your Retreat Host
Meet Melanie Spears
- I help you get to the ROOT CAUSE of your blocks FAST
- I enjoy DISTILLING complex emotional matters into easily and accessible feelings in order for you to process
- It’s my SOULS MISSION to activate you further into your own soul progression
- I have progressed my soul to a place of understanding, therefore can hold you in a Safe and expansive space while you UNRAVEL and REBUILD
- I’m not afraid of your mess, in fact I see that at the MOST BEAUTIFUL part of you!
- I’m FUN and a little bit edgy
- I was born to do this work!
"Our creation is the divine Love.
Our purpose is the divine Union.
Our mission is Oneness."
Where We Stay
One of the world’s most beautiful retreats, Sangsurya Retreat is a unique jewel in Byron’s crown. A social enterprise built on the foundation of love, pure intention and service to humanity by the late Mona and Tony Kruger, Sangsurya Retreat Centre has been a place of refuge and healing for thousands of people from all four corners of the globe for 30 years. In the peaceful environment of Sangsurya Retreat Centre you’d never know you were just a few minutes away from downtown Byron Bay, and its diverse range of cafes, restaurants, idyllic beaches and a host of local recreational activities.
Sangsurya is a Sanskrit inspired word meaning “a place where the sun reaches everybody”. Built along the forested ridge of a 10 acre property with easterly views overlooking Arakwal Aboriginal land to the Pacific Ocean, our environmentally friendly retreat venue offers seclusion and tranquillity in the heart of nature, and a sanctuary in which to escape the pressures of a busy life. In these uncertain times, with technology disconnecting us from nature and stress related illness on the rise, spending time in the beauty of Sangsurya is more important than ever.
“We both immediately felt at home... We enjoyed the rich interaction with the other participants and felt honoured to take part in each other’s healing journey. My work as a Psychotherapist specialises in working with couples therefore, I am very familiar with the complexity of couple work. I can testify to the profound safe and intimate holding space of Melanie's work, and look forward to participating in more of your retreats in the future!”
Large Private Room with Shared Bathroom
$3,195 AUD Super Early Bird (Two Weeks ONLY)
Frequently Asked Questions